Try it for Free
You may to install the full version of the eInterview software for evaluation purposes. The
software is fully functional, but will limit the user to conduct no more than four interviews.
The following instructions will guide the user with getting started.
- Download and run the eInterview Windows installer from here
- Run the eInterview software from the Windows Start Menu.
- When prompted to log into the software, enter admin as the username and admin as the password.
- Click on the button (with three horizontal dashes) in the upper right corner. This will open the Settings tab.
- Within the Settings tab, click on Templates. This will allow you to add new interview
templates to your eInterview software. An interview template contains all details of the
interview, including interview text, questions, response boxes, help pages, branching logic and
scoring scripts. You can design your own templates or you can download a pre-designed template
from the Sunilion Software template host (a connection to the Sunilion Software template host
comes preconfigured with the software). Click on the Add Template button.
Within the Settings tab, click on Studies. This will allow you to add new Study
to your eInterview software. Click on the Add Study button. Enter a Study Name and then
choose the template you added in the previous step. Click Save.
You can now conduct a test interview for the study you created in the previous step. To do this, click on
the small "+" button that appears to the right of the tabs at the top of the screen. You will be prompted to
enter the Study, a Subject ID and the Interview Date. Click OK to begin the interview.
- Design your own template: Enter a Template Name and click Save.
- Download a template from the Sunilion Software Host: Enter a Template Name and then
check the "Sync With Template Host". Select "Sunilion Host" as the Template Host. Choose
"Demo Structured Interview" as the Master Template. Leave the Download Pin field blank. Click Save.
The "Demo Structured Interview" template is a free download that will demonstrate the features of the
Note: Most of the interview templates available on the Sunilion host are proprietary and
require a Download Pin in order to download. This includes the DSM-5 SCID-RV template. Please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.